Friday, February 1, 2008

It's a BOY!


Meet Brownie! He has joined our family as a foster dog! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this dog is available for adoption. How can you resist that face? He is about a year old and very well behaved to have lived such a hectic life. He was picked up from the local shelter just days before he was going to be euthanized. He is crate trained and we're working on house training. I'm not sure what breed he is, but he is very intelligent. If you are interested in meeting Brownie, please let me know.


I had never really looked into the whole "fostering" thing until I read about it online. (Also I just read the book "What The Dog Did" and she fosters beagles) but the more I read about it the more I wanted to do it. People tell me that I'm going to get attached and want to keep him. This could be a possibility, but I much rather take that risk than have him sitting in a kennel all day with no attention. He is such a loving dog, I just don't see how anyone could want to give him up. He's quite the cuddlebug. I have a feeling this is going to be the beginning of a fostering hobby for me :)




No comments: